Target fat loss? Probably not? lol

Options
amandakohberger
amandakohberger Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2019 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello Loveley's!
Okay, so recently, over the past 1.5 year's I have gained about 15 pounds. I went on a medication that had weight gain as a side effect. So, here is the thing, I still eat mostly healthy... I know a lot about nutrition, and a decent amount about fitness, just being a person that does a crap ton of research.... butttt, on the other hand, I can always know more. Is there a way to target slight fat loss in some areas?
Here is why I am asking... from 22- 29 I was around 133-135 pounds (33-27-37). I am 5'6 and a half- 5'7sh, and I felt lean and healthy at this weight, working out about 5 days a week, aerobic walking, weights, and some body strength/ resistance stuff. Right now, I am 148, (33-29-39) I am super small up top, but I have quite a bottom.. I am still muscular, but not as much as I once was. I don't work out as often now, as I was religious 5-6 days a week, and now I am 3-4 days. My biggest issue is, I like certain aspects of my body now... I went from a 34 B to a 34 D, and I am so scared to lose the weight in my boobs. lol My BMI is still healthy... I dont look "fat" by any means ( i hate that word anyway)... I just want to tone up a bit... but I dont want to lose my chest. I know I can lose weight, and go back to the way I was... but kid of like my new body minus a few little areas... I'm assuming this isn't possible to target... but any suggestions?

Amanda =]

Replies

• capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Sorry but you'll lose it where you lose it. You can't target it.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Liposuction. Or try increasing the weights/resistance training. You can also try to find a happy medium where you still like your top half and can accept your bottom half. Maybe that’s where you are now. Which one would you rather keep? Your boobs or your smaller bottom?
  • amandakohberger
    amandakohberger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, guys! Thanks for replying! I was thinking.... seriously no one is going to respond to this silly question ! Lol So, I appreciate it so much!!! Thanks for the advice!!!! I really like the advice about slowly cutting calories... good idea! Love it! Also like the increasing resistance training! Thanks guys!