Hi I'm back. - Recomp

Hey I'm back after about 2 years. I used to use this a lot. I got a new job more then a year back and got busy. I got hit by a car while bike riding. It was a pretty bad one and the person left the scene while I was thrown a few feet. I want to get back into shape and wondering if I should delete this old account, start fresh and make a new fitnesspal account. If it's worth the hassle lol. I'm trying to recomp.

Replies

• jdog022
    jdog022 Posts: 693 Member
    edited May 2019
    Why delete the account and start a new one. Just start again now with this one
  • rahimlj
    rahimlj Posts: 239 Member
    jdog022 wrote: »
    Why delete the account and start a new one. Just start again now with this one

Yeah that's what someone else suggested too. Thanks will do. Much easier anyways.
  • staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    I made this account when I was 16 and I'm 30 now (jeez, didn't realise it'd been that long). It'd be dormant for years at a time but I always kept it.
  • rahimlj
    rahimlj Posts: 239 Member
    I made this account when I was 16 and I'm 30 now (jeez, didn't realise it'd been that long). It'd be dormant for years at a time but I always kept it.

Haha wow that's a long time. Well that's good that you did. Easier then making a new one. I guess you can just continue. It's good to be able to keep track and stuff.