eaten waaay too much!

Options
i went to lunch with my parents today. it was lovely and i decided to take a break from counting my calories - just for this one meal. i've been logging diligently for 3+ weeks since i joined.

i enjoyed my lunch - and dessert - but i still feel stuffed and its almost bedtime. i'm looking forward to tomorrow, returning to eating more fruit and less 'stodge'.

i think having this meal and not counting has made me realise how awful i feel when i overeat. hoping this spurs me on towards my goal.

Replies

• sarahwilson12
    sarahwilson12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It's crazy how quickly our bodies adjust, eh? This past weekend was bad for me, as my hubby & I went out each day for social events (dinner on Saturday, a going-away party Sunday afternoon, & another dinner on Monday). My only solution to feeling better afterwards is to take an antacid & drink lots of water :laugh:
    But yes... it definitely does affect us more than we realize. Hopefully things like this gives us the wake-up calls we need to try to eat better when we're out!
  • wisher40
    wisher40 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have found that I can't go back to eating the way I did before. My stomach physically hurts if I do!
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    it really has shocked me - but in a good way if that makes any sense :smile: