OMG I lost 100 lbs. I'm so happy!

Options
13»

Replies

• CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    kickboxing and yoga sound like 2 fantastic choices for fun and physical/mental health! I hope you are feeling up to it soon.
  • kameelahs78
    kameelahs78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Such an inspirational story
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformatioin! Thank you for sharing with us :flowerforyou: I can't wait to be there too. I'm hoping to have reached a 100 pounds lost by February :smile:
  • gypsyGIRL159
    gypsyGIRL159 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! U look AMAZZZZZZZZZZZING DIANA!!! I KNOW U FEEL GREAT TOO!!! I know U R proud and excited!!!! I read your whole story, and I want to THANK U because i am right at 270 now, and I plan to go down to 159. U R such an INSPIRATION!!!!!

The Pics sooooooo great, and U have to really be DRIVEN to keep working even when U have an accident or something unexpected happen like U did.

CONGRATS!!!! ENJOY!!!! I would like to add U as a friend, so I can come back and see your Story for motivation on slow days for me. LOL!!!

U TRULY ROCKED THAT WEIGHT-LOSS!!!! GO GIRL!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Hi folks,

My name is Di and I lost 100lbs.
    You can do it! You will succeed! Let no one or anything stop you from reaching your goals. I believe in you. You should too.

Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels!

Starting Weight: 270
    Mid mid second photo: 200

557573_10100553973689148_1257600251_n.jpg

Now 170:
    1157413_10100905098142928_2061606724_n.jpg

Take care!

-Di (Diana) ^_^

Congrats on what you have done--talk about overcoming obstacles...
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a completely different person! Congrats on a job well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!