F/5’4”/273lbs & looking for people with similar stats to befriend!

Hello all!

I’m starting out my weight loss journey and would love some people to befriend on MFP who share similar stats with me.

I am 25 years old, 273lbs, and 5’4”.

Let me know if you’d like to encourage each other! :)

Replies

• Brooke102210
    Brooke102210 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey I'm 5,5 and 240 lbs I would love some new friends
  • kristimvincent9
    kristimvincent9 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi! I am 5'4 and just hit my all time high of 260 so I have to get this weightloss started. Please add me I need friends and all the support I can get.
  • Megsglowup
    Megsglowup Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, I’m 23, bit taller at 5’8 and currently 275. I started at 329 back in August last year but lost all my motivation so could really do with support and would love to support others too! :)
  • samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    Heylo all you lovely people! I'm so glad to see this post -- I could really use some new friends. =)

Female, 5'5", and hit my highest weight at 260 (as of today at 255). I had used mfp really successfully in the past to lose 70 pounds, but I gained all that back AND MORE. I would love to befriend y'all and support!
  • karliemurwira
    karliemurwira Posts: 3 Member
    Me too - please add me- I’m not sure how to do it. I have about 100lbs to loose 🙈🙈🙈
  • elizabeth12831
    elizabeth12831 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, all. Please add me. I’m really struggling to lose and have just found my fitness pal. I’m 5’5 and 279lbs. I’m ready to get out of this prison of fat.
  • Gallaghergirl11
    Gallaghergirl11 Posts: 20 Member
    Hey!
    Totally up for adding more friends on here. Just restarted because I hit my high weight of 270. 21 years old and around 5'5"
  • sweetbe44
    sweetbe44 Posts: 195 Member
    Hi all, I’m currently sitting at 202. Starting weight was 283. I’m 5’4”.
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Feel free to add me. Anyone really in this group. I'm 5'5, my highest was 282 and i'm down to 265 using MFP. I need to lose a lot more though.
  • ilovekiwis
    ilovekiwis Posts: 17 Member
    I'm 26, 5ft 4in, 226lbs. Although I've always been big for my height, my highest was 270 a couple years ago. I got down to 193 before a death in the family turned life upside down. Things are more stable now and I can once again focus on self care. I really don't want to enter my 30's hanging on to this excess weight! It doesn't get any easier to lose.

I'm a full-time college student and teach young children part-time, so life gets busy. Normally I eat 1300ish per day + what I earn by exercise. I'm an omnivore (plants and animal products) on a limited income. I also have a disability, meaning I have to take extra care not to push myself too hard. Just the right amount :) It's all about sustainability! I like low-impact exercises like walking, dance, swimming, and yoga.

My approach is body positive / healthy living at every size. I'm seeking friends who don't shame others for their size or lifestyle. Feel free to add me and please include a message with your request.
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Hi there, I usually don’t reach out to people but here it goes
    5,4 221lbs. I’ve put on around 56 lbs over the last 3 years but have a total of 80+ to be where i want to be.
    I’m a work from home mom of 2 and currently finishing up a final round of nutrisystem. I had gotten down to 217 the last couple of weeks and then went to a wedding and now I’m back where I started. I have chronic back lower back pain from what can I only attribute to getting older and gaining weight (facepalm)
    I used to do strong lifts, go to the gym, DietBet’s, vshred all sorts of things but I’ve just been yo-yoing the same 10 lbs since January and climbed over 200 around October, November of last year.
    To say that I’m frustrated would be a severe understatement. My husbands unhappy with me, I’m unhappy with me. I don’t know what its going to take to keep me on track but I’m here reaching. Hoping like-minded folks can inspire me to stay on track
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Sent you a friend request - anyone else feel free to add me also, happy to have more friends. I'm 5'6 and currently around 283 lbs. Starting using MFP again recently so hoping to get back on track.
  • _faedreamer
    _faedreamer Posts: 56 Member
    Hi there! I'm 5'4", started in March at 248, currently 217. I log daily and my diary is open to friends, feel free to add me, I can use some active friends who share their diary! (This goes for anyone who happens to read this, too, friend me if you're active and have an open diary!)
  • Time4me2day
    Time4me2day Posts: 11 Member
    Hi sent a FR and please feel free to add - same boat as you all and well add old to that as well. Happy to have more friends along on this journey :)
  • Fiercebamaqueen
    Fiercebamaqueen Posts: 1 Member
    Hey there. I am new. I am 5'4 and 230lbs. I am lookinh for a buddy. Feel free to add me
  • mcbrainder
    mcbrainder Posts: 73 Member
    Trying to lose 140. Feel free to add me.
  • losinginnursingschool
    losinginnursingschool Posts: 10 Member
    I’m 27 and 5’0 250. I’m sending you ladies requests.
  • cyan87
    cyan87 Posts: 16 Member
    Same. Here. Gained weight between the muscle gains with the weight training and inconsistent eating habits. I’ve been vegan for a while, but I’ve gained more since becoming vegan (even though I avoided over eating carbs 🙄). F, 217lbs, 5’2”. Setting my mindset for success. Started nutrisystem, I was eating healthy, but still overeating and getting discouraged by the weight gain. So I decided to get into the program with a set amount of calories. After all, it’s calories in, calories out even if it’s healthy whole foods. Not sure how you send requests here, but feel free.
  • Hi I'm a bit older at 42, 5'5 and want those around 130lbs, probably more. I'm here every day and would love to have more friends to keep me going.

My new mantra (which is working so far) is today is the last day I'll be this fat. I say it to myself all the time and especially when anything stupidly tempting crops up.

Please do add me if you'd like to connect 😊