Girls Only but if you want to answer that's fine too

Options
13»

Replies

• dmt4641
    dmt4641 Posts: 409 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I usually workout anyway, but my intensity is not as high when its heavy. I started using menstrual disks recently instead of tampons and they seem to help me with cramping quite a bit. I don't feel them at all when working out or during the day. Softcup I think is what its called. Also love them because can have non-messy "relations" .... sorry off topic.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    alondrakar wrote: »
    I hear it is easier to workout with tampons compared to pads. I only wear pads, so if its the first 1-2 days of my period I opt out of the gym mainly because my training sessions requires a lot of jumping. I don't get cramps, normally.

ugh. that makes it worse for me. tampons make the cramps worse.

I can't use most brands of tampons like Tampax - they are too long for me, which is uncomfortable. I like OB - they are much shorter and their biggest sizes are wider, so this works for my shape and heavy flow. I also have two sizes of menstrual cups.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Dear Members,

Please remember that the Community Guidelines state that "15. Forum moderation is not a topic for public discussion."

If you have a question or concern, you are welcome to reach out to the Community Team via private message:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10028709/meet-our-community-team#latest

kgeyser
    MFP Moderator