Weight loss journey...would love some new friends to help me!

Options
2»

Replies

• ophelialis
    ophelialis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm currently looking to lose 50+ pounds. I've lost 14 in the past month so I'd like to stay this motivated. Feel free to add me!

My highest was about 230 I believe probably 3 years ago, I'm working on setting increment goals for myself so I don't feel so overwhelmed. My first is to hit under 199.9. I'm almost there!
  • Jandy32
    Jandy32 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That’s awesome! Congratulations! I’m at my high tea right now which is 188. A few years ago I used this app and lost 30lbs. I hoping that I can do that again but this time 45lbs.
  • Jandy32
    Options
    Nice to meet you! That’s what I’ve been doing. I used this app a few years ago and it’s changed since then. So I’m still trying to figure it out myself! Lol
  • Jandy32
    Options
    rk2jy21cmrk0.jpeg
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Hi there, welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. (:
  • ambywams328
    ambywams328 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm here for motivation and tips! I have some knowledge of my own, but always looking for more insight. I have lost 130 pounds but have gained back about 100. I thought it was all of it until I double checked my journal. You got this! Having a good support system, even in a community forum is great motivation and accountability. I'll add you!
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am down about 46 lbs still a ways to go. Mom of 3 I feel like I need 2 more of me to get everything done :)
  • Jandy32
    Options
    v0z8ypiq1131.jpeg
  • Jandy32
    Options
    aj5q5pxai9cf.jpeg