Booze

Options
kyleekay10
kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
I decided to try and plan my Friday diary early this week, to see if I could avoid going over calories due to alcohol (like I do every weekend). I entered all my food, the ~100 calorie burn from a run, and an entire bottle of wine... and I've still got calories to add in!

This means I get to have a pretty healthy day and still enjoy a bottle of wine to myself as I spend my whole night playing video games. :happy:

I shouldn't be so excited at the prospect of being able to down a whole bottle of wine without going over my calories, but hey, I'm 22... gimme a break. :drinker:

Replies

• kyleekay10
    Options
    To actually make a discussion out of this...

Is there anyone out there who allows themselves to party on the weekends, but you're still losing weight (like me)? If yes what drinks do you drink, etc? :)
  • ablu272
    ablu272 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't plan to party over the weekend, but I always track my alcohol consumption.

If I go out with friends or coworkers, I try to stick to vodka and diet soda, since this is anywhere from 60-70 calories per.

Beware the alcohol you choose. I'm a big fan of semi-sweet white wine and I read a sugar (or was it carbs) chart that showed sweet white wines are one of the worst.

Keep up the burn. A little Zumba always goes a long way for me.
  • kyleekay10
    Options
    I've been thinking about switching to vodka. I typically drink light beer and various shots, but that skyrockets my calories. Vodka could be the way to go.

Dang, sweet white wine is the best... I love Chardonnay.

I want to try Zumba too. Been trying to find a local class.