What do you drink??

Options
I drink very rarely... when I visit my parents they always have one glass of wine with dinner, but otherwise I have a very rare night out/meal out approximately each month/2 months.

I don't miss drinking, and before weight loss goals began I didn't drink much anyway and very happily volunteer to drive on nights out so I have an excuse not to drink,but I do enjoy a drink depending on the occasion, so what is lowest in calories to keep my guilt to a minimum and progress to a maximum while still enjoying a little tipple when I'd like to?

Replies

• xAndreaWx
    xAndreaWx Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that a vodka and diet coke/slimline tonic is about 60 cals.. i'd go for that! i try and do that but i'm a sucker for a glass of rose haha :)
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Diet cranberry and lime juice with vodka
  • ladypitek
    ladypitek Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Vodka tonic. It's not the tastiest but it's the lowest in calories. I used to be a vodka cranberry girl but I haven't come across a single place yet that uses REAL cranberry juice, and even if they did there's way too much sugar especially if you're having more than one drink.
  • Gianna44
    Gianna44 Posts: 124
    Options
    Personally I usually stick with wine, but a friend of mine does rum and (diet) coke to keep the calories in check.
  • kristineclair
    kristineclair Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Vodka and Soda with a lemon and a lime
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    For me a great drink is Absinthe. The drink contains a shot of absinthe in a glass with a single sugar cube on a slotted utensil perched on the rim then water is dripped on the sugar cube until the cube has been dissolved and the louche happens.

Not a lot of bars have Absinthe so I can also go for a good quality rum and coke.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Crown & diet. about 90 cals.