Come out come out wherever you are

Options
Hey all! I've been a member for a while and have been browsing on the boards but haven't participated much, thought I'd drop a line to say hi-I'm-Sean.

I live outside of DC in Gaithersburg, MD. Work in the tech industry so a lot of computer work and not enough physical work. I've been doing CrossFit on and off for a few years now and love it, but I've learned the hard way I can't outrun poor nutrition so I've enlisted the support of a couple of good friends of mine, Dave & Debbie Brown of Snap Fitness, Tampa, to help. They're awesome nutritionists and know how to prescribe a strong lifting workout, which is working out.

My latest hope is to eat a Macro-balanced diet, use a strong lifting program to build muscle and cut fat, and get down to the best shape of my life. I've already dropped about 30 lbs and looking to cut another 30 or so. 8% is the destination, which I fully intend to reach.

I'm here because I could definitely use the camaraderie and support of others going through similar journeys, which I assume is many of you. I'm always happy to help or support in any way, and could definitely use the same.. from what I've seen there are some really amazing folks here that are super positive and engaged in the community. I'm hoping to join your ranks :).

Thanks to all, good luck with all of your own personal journeys, and I hope to see you around!

/s
(my friends call me sketch)