Looking for keto friends!

Options
I do strict clean keto- no more than 20 carbs a day/7 per meal. Looking for people to share recipes- NOT cheat stories please!

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,081 Member
    Options
    I am a keto'er...I have tons of keto cookbooks..feel free to add me :)
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I’m still trying to figure keto out but feel free to add me. I’m doing 30-50 carbs. Some days lower some days higher. But for the most part my net is under 50
  • mummapositivity
    mummapositivity Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have jumped back nto the keto lifestyle as of today. I had great success in the past. I also do max 20g carbs.
    I am on the lookout for accountability... as i am keeping my meals super simple to start with. Feel free to add me :)
  • hanielrefai
    hanielrefai Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do strict clean keto- no more than 20 carbs a day/7 per meal. Looking for people to share recipes- NOT cheat stories please!

I'm doing strict keto too. Don't think that there is A lot of recipes with strict keto. But add me for support.
  • jpadron6145students
    jpadron6145students Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm also trying to be strict as well. I would like to stay under 20 grams total carbs, but if I have an off day at least under 20 net carbs. I have 100 lbs to lose and I'm really trying to watch what I eat. For really strict keto. I think its best to keep simple. A piece of fish with vegetables etc. Keep sauces to a minimum. Avoid keto desserts that is just a downhill slope.