33F 5'5" 218 lbs Looking to create a group

Options
Hi there!

In the last five years, my weight has fluctuated from 150 to my heaviest yet (218 today). Frankly, I just didn't care. Not even being a bridesmaid could convince me! But...the clouds have cleared (and the wedding has passed), and now I'm ready to get my weight back to where it should be (~165).

I'm looking for a group of friends/motivational partners to get through the year. When I'm doing good, I'm a cardio queen, so if you're motivated like I am by morning posts at the gym, join me!

Replies

• landryferguson
    landryferguson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Lis52525 wrote: »
    Hi there!

In the last five years, my weight has fluctuated from 150 to my heaviest yet (218 today). Frankly, I just didn't care. Not even being a bridesmaid could convince me! But...the clouds have cleared (and the wedding has passed), and now I'm ready to get my weight back to where it should be (~165).

I'm looking for a group of friends/motivational partners to get through the year. When I'm doing good, I'm a cardio queen, so if you're motivated like I am by morning posts at the gym, join me!

Hi are you still looking to create a group? I'm looking to lose weight too and I'm 5'5" and 172lbs currently. My goal weight is around 135lbs.
  • christhiann
    christhiann Posts: 11 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @landryferguson
    Hi we are the exact same height and just only a pound difference for starting weight! My goal weight for now is 150lbs. Would love to keep each other motivated since we have similar stats. If it’s something you’re interested in you can shoot me a message on here or on my fitness instagram [edited by MFP moderator]
  • AmbrrrB22
    AmbrrrB22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and starting at 200 lbs. I would love to befriend fellow motivators with similar goals and stats! Please feel free to add me!
  • 1donner1
    1donner1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wonder if a group was started after the original post in May? I also have similar stats as you guys and would like a few new friends (many on my current list have become "inactive"). I may be a little older than y'all, though. I'm 47. Would love for anyone needing friends with similar goals to add me. I'm 47, and 5'4". Started at (about) 198 in 2013, dropped 40 pounds in 9 months. Had some health issues arise...weight went beyond where I started then. This time around I started at 216. Looking for first goal of 175, second goal 155. If I'm happy there I would stay at that. Ultimate goal weight would be 140+/-. Current weight is about 190 give or take. Anyway if anyone would like to add me, please do!