Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Seeking:

Replies

• Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,339Member Member Posts: 3,339Member Member
    Desserts with no calories

I will join you on this noble quest
  • spade117spade117 Posts: 2,402Member Member Posts: 2,402Member Member
    P.S. I miss old MFP. I' m seeking my old peeps who kept things fun around here. Do so again!!

Who were you?

I guess that is what I am seeking...who/where are the peoples of yesteryear?
  • Jamie2663Jamie2663 Posts: 204Member, Premium Member Posts: 204Member, Premium Member
    Seeking - Friends that make me laugh and motivate
    Also would love desserts with no calories or pizza.... I miss really do miss pizza
    A love for exercise.... Which may be a quest that lasts a life time.....
  • newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 1,328Member Member Posts: 1,328Member Member
    spade117 wrote: »
    P.S. I miss old MFP. I' m seeking my old peeps who kept things fun around here. Do so again!!

Who were you?

She's the queen of starting fun threads that get us all a'chattin.
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 15,964Member Member Posts: 15,964Member Member
    Free time!
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,339Member Member Posts: 3,339Member Member
    Some beta readers

An editor

A muse

(Not necessarily in that order)
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 15,964Member Member Posts: 15,964Member Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    spade117 wrote: »

Who were you?

She's the queen of starting fun threads that get us all a'chattin.

Lulu!?
  • TravisJHuntTravisJHunt Posts: 435Member Member Posts: 435Member Member

This!
  • NotSo_LittleRichardNotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 959Member Member Posts: 959Member Member

Is celery sticks not good enough for you?
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 1,400Member Member Posts: 1,400Member Member

Is celery sticks not good enough for you?

You are the devil
  • Avocado_AS5Avocado_AS5 Posts: 3,586Member Member Posts: 3,586Member Member
    Seeking: the perfect pair of jeans that aren't too long where I step on the heel and wear them out too quick, don't give me a muffin top, have reinforced inner thigh material, the perfect dark wash, a bit of stretch, and make my bootay pop.
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 411Member Member Posts: 411Member Member
    Seeking the perfect pillow. Must not be too puffy, too soft, too hard or too flat.
  • samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Posts: 944Member Member Posts: 944Member Member
    Seeking the perfect pillow. Must not be too puffy, too soft, too hard or too flat.

My body is all of these things
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 411Member Member Posts: 411Member Member

must not be too hairy, too smelly, or too farty
  • samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Posts: 944Member Member Posts: 944Member Member

must not be too hairy, too smelly, or too farty

Aww man, my body is all of these things
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 214,559Member, Premium Member Posts: 214,559Member, Premium Member
    What are you seeking?

ex: Seeking humorous individuals to brighten my day with mfp posts.

Seeking laid back individual to follow me around suggesting (but not suggesting too hard) that I don't eat that chocolate.

I miss it too :(

I seek a never-ending packet of timtams
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 10,354Member Member Posts: 10,354Member Member
    What are you seeking?

Seeking laid back individual to follow me around suggesting (but not suggesting too hard) that I don't eat that chocolate.

tell us noobs about old mfp!
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 1,400Member Member Posts: 1,400Member Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    What are you seeking?

It was fun. People didn't get offended by everything and most everyone got along and we laughed together all day long. You'd laugh so hard you'd be in tears! *sigh*
    edited May 16
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 214,559Member, Premium Member Posts: 214,559Member, Premium Member
    What are you seeking?

It was fun. People didn't get offended by everything and most everyone got along and we laughed together all day long. You'd laugh so hard you'd be in tears! *sigh*

Those were the good ol days 😃
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 10,354Member Member Posts: 10,354Member Member
    What are you seeking?

Got too many snowflakes on here now huh?
    Sounds like my kinda people!