Support and banter urgently required!!

Options
Hey fitfam,

I’ve not had the best few years, 3 close family deaths in 18 months....beginning to turn the page and looking for support and banter along the Way!! If you have a good sense of humour, are supportive and non judgmental then please add me 🤪

Replies

• chanely5
    chanely5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry about all of your losses. Losing loved ones in stress causes Weight gain and emotional eating for me.
  • quarterhorseygirl
    quarterhorseygirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I entirely relate, in a similar scenario myself, three family deaths in the last two years plus 5 furbaby losses in that time frame as well...comfort eating became my friend...and now feels like my enemy that I need to beat off with a stick...except I feel too out of shape to swing the heavy stick without getting out of breath. Not stopping me from trying though, much better than the alternative I was headed towards. You got this and you deserve to do this for yourself!
  • tccroston
    tccroston Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It’s hard to deal with the loss and proper eating habits. I won’t even say control. Sometimes you don’t feel like eating anything at all, and the next thing you know you’re inhaling food like there’s no tomorrow.

And the loss of a fur baby is just as tough, if not tougher in some respects.

One day at a time. Don’t beat yourself up too bad if you have an off day. We’ve all had ‘em. Just know that you’ve got plenty of support here in this group if you need it!
  • amylynnphotos
    amylynnphotos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Girl I’m always down for a good banter!