P90X 30 day down 60 more to go

Options
newman84
newman84 Posts: 234 Member
So i've made it the first 30 day lets just hope nothing comes up between now and the next 60 day to keep me from completeing this.
so here are my photos

day1and30katside.jpg
day1and30katfrontflex.jpg
day1and30katbackflex.jpg
day1and30Katback.jpg
day1and30katfront.jpg

Replies

• vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow you can def see the difference. Especially in your abdominal region. I might have to try this P90x you speak of. On a scale of 1-10 how difficult is it?
  • dougsheldon
    Options
    it's only as difficult as you make it.
    the program is all about modification.
    Tony says many times throughout the various workouts, "do your best and forget the rest"
  • newman84
    Options
    it defanitly pushes me.
    i had a lot of trouble with the jumping, it causes pain in the bottom of my knee but the more i do it the longer it takes before the pain starts.
    I do as much as i can with jumping till i feel it then do the modified moves.
    It almost reminds me of basic training and at the end i'm drenched in sweat.
    defanilty worth it. :D
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!

My hubby and his friend are doing this right now. I have been thinking about trying it, but I haven't got the guts yet. LOL I just decided I will do it when I hit my first mini goal which is only 10 lbs away!
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I bought it...I just need to start it. The big thing right now is I dont have much room to work out so I am looking to get a cheap DVD player for the living room where there is more room (right now I have a 4ft by 5 foot cubby to work out in...likely not enough room...

BTW, you are looking great!!! I can definitely see a difference in the stomach/ab area. Keep up the great work!
  • newman84
    Options
    thanks everyone feeling good about it and starting week 5 tomorrow :)
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love P90X, even at day 120 you can still challenge yourself to bring it even harder!
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    great job..what a difference!
  • susandersons06
    Options
    Definite difference!! Good for you !! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!