How Do You Feel About Redbull? (sugar free of course!)

Replies

• scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    but more then 1 every other day i think is pushing the limits of your health, and my opinion is not just of RedBull but of all energy drinks as well as coffee.
    i personally drink coffee once or twice a week to wake up and get outta bed after a bad night of no sleep.

I drink a few cups of coffee everyday, and my health indicators are fine.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Tastes like crap. Go for full fat Red Bull or better yet, a can of Monster.

lol when red bull starts putting fat in their energy drinks.
    Sorry, more a colloquialism :P Just meaning the non-diet-y version.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    It's gross.

I drink nos or monster rehab.
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    I drink at least one sugar free redbull or low carb monster a day.

Love the taste of both.. and caffeine suppresses appetite a bit.

So I say go for it.
  • i prefer monster(whether it be the rehab or the zero calorie monsters.. I actually can't stomach normal monsters), but if that's what you like, go for it.
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    If you like it, drink it.

How do I feel about Redbull? I feel it goes best with vodka.

All of this.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    I have gotten used to staying away from energy drinks because my mother thinks that consuming them will lead to a hardcore speed addiction, and I just get sick of hearing her fuss about it. Why does she think this? All of my energy goes into not asking that question some days, because obviously the answer won't make any sense. Mothers...gotta love them. lol.
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    but more then 1 every other day i think is pushing the limits of your health, and my opinion is not just of RedBull but of all energy drinks as well as coffee.
    i personally drink coffee once or twice a week to wake up and get outta bed after a bad night of no sleep.

I drink a few cups of coffee everyday, and my health indicators are fine.

im not a doctor in anyway, or know your health or anyone elses but mine for that matter, thats why i said its just in my opinion of these things, not based off of any facts.
  • gsop22
    gsop22 Posts: 84 Member
    Red bull is awesome. I say drink it. If it gets you going in the morning or whenever. I am not a big coffee guy either. Didn't know they made monster with zero calories.
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    so i really, really, really do NOT like coffee. never have, and i'm pretty sure that at this point in my life, never will. and sometimes tea (iced or regular) just does not do it for me! so i've taken to having a sugar free redbull early afternoon on days that i need it. what are your thoughts on this? if you are super against it...why? and please be factual?

in a similar vein, do you prefer a different type of energy drink or energy booster? obviously i'd love to ditch the chemicals as much as possible, so i'm really curious to see what people have to say about this!

Red Bulls do work. I've heard 5 hr energy is better - better nutrients and less amt to consume. I used to live on Red Bull, but it did provoke a life-changing panic attack in 2008. I have not drank one since. HOWEVER, I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder; I'm confident it's me...not the drink!

Give it a try..that's all you can do! WARNING: they can be addicting!! I got addicted! My bf was VERY addicted - he just kicked his 7 yr addiction a week ago! It's hard to do...so take it easy on them.
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    I partake of caffeine in all its wonderful manifestations.
  • nwatson14
    nwatson14 Posts: 16 Member

Or with Jager...LOL
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member

Or with Jager...LOL

Oh you clever devil you. This is also a good option. Bombs anyone?
  • IZackV13
    IZackV13 Posts: 157 Member
    Monster Energy in Absolute Zero or any ofter their Ultra (no calorie) flavors FOR THE WIN!!!!
  • gsop22
    gsop22 Posts: 84 Member
    Monster Energy in Absolute Zero or any ofter their Ultra (no calorie) flavors FOR THE WIN!!!!

Thanks I will have to try one after work.
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    I would not touch energy drinks with a ten foot pole. It's crap.

I don't need caffeine, I'd rather get by without it.
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member

I love food, I love veggies and whole grains, and I love chocolate
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member

I love food, I love veggies and whole grains, and I love chocolate

wow, you're copy and pasting my profile info. ok....

if your trying to suggest chocolate is caffeine, the level of caffeine in chocolate is tiny, especially compare to a redbull. chocolate is an occasional treat, not an addiction to get through the day.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Wait, so all the chemicals in Redbull are fine, but sugar is still the devil?

tumblr_lxnoqunBm11qid18mo1_250.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :smokin: :smokin:

happy_headbang.gif