Tops members (take off pounds sensibly)

cynma
cynma Posts: 76 Member
Hi, I am a struggling Kops from a TOPS chapter looking for other members for inspiration and to inspire. I am a senior so if you are too and don’t belong to Tops that’s ok too. So let’s get busy encouraging each other. Spring is here today is a new beginning. 😊

Replies

• PamelaJones3
    PamelaJones3 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi. I'm also a TOPS Club KOPS. I think there are many current and former TOPS members using MFP but perhaps not active on the message boards. I'm in the Bossier City, Louisiana TOPS chapter, a small but dedicated group. 8 members 4 KOPS. We started a KOPS Society in our area about a year ago and that has been helpful for those of us struggling to stay in leeway. Where's your chapter?
  • cynma
    cynma Posts: 76 Member
    Hi, I’m from London Ontario. A member for 9 years Kops for 7. Just back on my fitness pal. Struggling with Kops and the pandemic older so wanting to stay Inside....🐝 safe
  • dppicklc
    dppicklc Posts: 2 Member
    Does TOPS still use low carb ingredients? I have not been a member since 1980. I should have followed up with it. I might still be 100 pounds lighter. I am 65 and lots has happened since then. I am adjusting to making low carb my lifestyle. If this is a group for me than I would like to join you.