Sports bra

Ladies, I'm looking for a really supportive sports bra that's not too expensive. I'm pretty big in the chest department. I'm a 34E and find running really painful but it's my favourite form of exercise.

Replies

• GettingHealthyMT
    GettingHealthyMT Posts: 1 Member
    I am new to MFP but this post stuck out. A great place to get a good support sports bra is, Enell. They are actually made in our town (which I never knew) until I ordered my first one years ago. You won't bounce all over the place and my back feels much better when I walk or exercise. The funny part is that I didn't find out about them until I watched Oprah Winfrey mention them on her show quite a few years ago. They aren't made like the usual flabby sports bras. They are made for larger breasts. Enell.com
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    I like Panache, their sports bra has a J hook so you can wear it regular or racerback and I've had mine for like 5 years but it still looks brand new, very durable.
  • TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    Where are you from? I'm in the UK and the same size as you, I use the Shock Absorber ultimate run bra. It's the best sports bra I've tried.