1yr before and after

94a1603mvfdd.jpeg

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Convex to concave.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    great job.. you look good before..but even better after.
  • j_ringsaker
    j_ringsaker Posts: 47 Member
    You look 10 years younger!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Well done!
  • Caralarma
    Caralarma Posts: 174 Member
    I feel like my current body is similar to your before pic. Any tips? How many cals do you eat? :)
  • jzcolombiana84
    jzcolombiana84 Posts: 22 Member
    I started with my maintenance calories which is 1890, maybe a little more during the winter to gain some muscle. But now I’m trying to lean out for the summer so I’m at 1400-1500 calories. I’m also trying to eat low carbs on my days off.
  • jzcolombiana84
    edited May 2019
    💪🏼
  • chasitystiff2153
    chasitystiff2153 Posts: 6 Member
    You look great girl are you on a low carb diet
  • jzcolombiana84
    @chasitystiff2153 I’m carb cycling the whole week. I do low carb 4 days (2 workout days and 2 rest days), and medium carb 3 times a week on my heavy lifting days.
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Looking amazing @jzcolombiana84
  • carylamodia
    carylamodia Posts: 60 Member
    edited May 2019
    Wow you look amazing! I would love to look like you 😍

Gives me inspiration to just work hard and be persistent. I started going to the gym this month and taking my fitness seriously. I hope to look closer to my ideal body in a year.
  • jzcolombiana84
    @carylamodia thank you for the kind words! I know if you set your mind to it, don’t make excuses and trust the process, you will be amazed how fast 1 yr goes by. One year ago today is actually the day I made a commitment to myself to give it my all to become the best I can be and I don’t regret it one bit.
  • carylamodia
    carylamodia Posts: 60 Member
    @carylamodia thank you for the kind words! I know if you set your mind to it, don’t make excuses and trust the process, you will be amazed how fast 1 yr goes by. One year ago today is actually the day I made a commitment to myself to give it my all to become the best I can be and I don’t regret it one bit.

Can I add you? I'm actually new and you're one of my first inspiration here!

Just curious: how tall are you?
  • jzcolombiana84
    @carylamodia yes you can add me. I’m 5’2
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!