I’m still hungry after eating a lot!!!

Options
Hey y’all! Im still hungry even after I eat a lot I’m trying to gain weight but I don’t want to gain bad weight!! What should I do???

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    How much of a surplus are you eating? As long as you are not gaining too quickly, weight training, getting adequate protein, you should be fine.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Bad weight? Are you eating enough protein?
  • Teabythesea_
    Teabythesea_ Posts: 559 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    What do you mean by gain bad weight? Are you lifting as well? If you're not then the weight you gain will be fat regardless of how big or small your surplus is. If you're eating slightly over maintenance, getting enough protein and following a progressive lifting program then you will gain muscle and minimal fat.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    If you are going way over your target you need to use some of the same strategies that people who are losing use which is add in some lower calorie filler items and experiment with macros and meal timing to get you satisfied.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    In your mind how many calories is too many?

As far as the body is concerned all surplus calories will go to the same place.

If you are still hungry, eat more.

If you want a toned body as you gain, be lifting weights.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by gain bad weight? Are you lifting as well? If you're not then the weight you gain will be fat regardless of how big or small your surplus is. If you're eating slightly over maintenance, getting enough protein and following a progressive lifting program then you will gain muscle and minimal fat.

this.
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    I'm picturing a dumbell with a gun robbing a bank...

"Man that's a real bad weight!!"