Need motivation

Options
MrsWatkins2024
MrsWatkins2024 Posts: 103 Member
Hello. I used to track my meals and exercise but lately it’s been difficult with work and being a single mom it’s hard to keep up with everything. I need to get motivated again so I can achieve my goals 🙂

Replies

• theskipper54
    theskipper54 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that (as a single dad). Hang in there, you can do this! Scheduling my next day the evening before helped me a lot.
  • lapierrecyclist
    lapierrecyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. Mom of one teenager here. My logging and eating have been a bit wobbly for the past couple of weeks. But I notice that when I am able to stick to it, I feel much better physically and emotionally. It helps me to use the MFP app so that I can log on the go, on my phone. Hang in there! Every day is a new day. You can do it!!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,538 Member
    Options
    I am a single mom whom I home school my daughter.....Feel free to add me ...wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • MrsWatkins2024
    MrsWatkins2024 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your inspiration it means a lot 😊
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 30 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one going through this. After 5 months of being 100% spot on with meals and workouts, it seems like I've lost almost all motivation. I got a cold about 2 weeks ago so I was laying off the gym for a bit until I got better, then before I knew it was eating like s**t and didn't even want to wake up for the gym. Now the cold is gone but I just feel straight up depressed. I know it's because i feel like a POS who can't get it together, but i can't seem to get out of this rut! Ugh I just wish I could get my mind back in that same place it was in in January. I've even tried looking at things I was inspired by back then and I'm just like "eh..." :s Sorry I wasn't much help to you, but i'm thankful to you for sharing your struggles!