Can i train same muscle everyday

Options
Can i train same muscle evryday in gym to get a toned body

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    The body benefits from some recovery time so that wouldn't be the wisest plan. Are you following some sort of program or are you just making stuff up as you go along?

In any case majority of effort required to improve body shape/appearance - losing fat and improving muscle definition which is what I take it you mean by "toned" happens in the kitchen more than the gym.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    You would get a toned muscle.

You lose fat however your body decides, but I'm pretty sure you have to actually use a muscle to make it stronger.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I would highly recommend you follow a program for best results vs just training on your own. Typically training the same muscles everyday leads to poor recovery and repair BUT it also depends on your experience and programming.

In order to achieve a toned body, you will want to lose bodyfat and have enough muscle under to show. If you have weight to lose, eat in a deficit, get adequate protein and follow a program to help retain that muscle for best results.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    You can do what you want because you're an adult.

The result will depend on factors such as your programming volume, intensity, and recovery in relation to a extteme high frequency such as every day.

There certainly ways of dosing out every day muscle groups. I certainly wouldn't advise it in 99.9% of cases. Especially if you aren't well experienced in programming.

Most people who's goal is to lose weight while retaining LBM will do just fine on a 3 day full body hypertrophy routine that has the correct dosage for their fitness of lifting.
  • OldAssDude
    OldAssDude Posts: 1,436 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    You can train your abs, calves, and heart every day. They do not need recovery time.

Probably core too (i think).