I know weight fluctuates a few pounds but it sure is frustrating to wait out!

Panini911
Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
Man it sucks when it's happening to you :( I had hit my goal weight then had a few "bad" weeks (birthday, easter, continues easter chocolates). I figured I was eating at maintenance overall during those weeks.

but man that was a month ago now (mid april) and my weight has been all over since then and weight has steadily been trending up - and this week i'm up two pounds. bleh.

I'm reallly hoping it's in big part water fluctuations otherwise maintenance is gonna be even smaller than i expected :( I started cycling a few times a week 3 weeks ago and more vigorous rehab on my quads/hips in the last 2.5. a week ago i added some stretches for the quads/hips.

anyway this is just a whiny post. I know the only thing to do is log carefully, weigh everything (twice), double check entries all the normal stuff as I sit back and wait to see how the weight goes after another few weeks.

Replies

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Panini911 wrote: »
    Man it sucks when it's happening to you :( I had hit my goal weight then had a few "bad" weeks (birthday, easter, continues easter chocolates). I figured I was eating at maintenance overall during those weeks.

but man that was a month ago now (mid april) and my weight has been all over since then and weight has steadily been trending up - and this week i'm up two pounds. bleh.

I'm reallly hoping it's in big part water fluctuations otherwise maintenance is gonna be even smaller than i expected :( I started cycling a few times a week 3 weeks ago and more vigorous rehab on my quads/hips in the last 2.5. a week ago i added some stretches for the quads/hips.

anyway this is just a whiny post. I know the only thing to do is log carefully, weigh everything (twice), double check entries all the normal stuff as I sit back and wait to see how the weight goes after another few weeks.

Hugs... sorry side hugs... dont want sexual harassment charges... lol😁
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    haha thanks!

Mentally trusting the process is harder than emotionally trusting the process! But I know what to do so will concentrate on the process not the numbers.