You don’t have to do it alone 😘

Hello ladies and gents!

My name Inisa and I would like to gain some friends were we can support one another and lose weight to be the best version of ourselves!

Please add me and let’s drop this fat together 🤗

Replies

• klaz3
    klaz3 Posts: 1 Member
    Ya I need some support, I been yo-yo 😔 I didn't think I would have such a hard time losing 1 pound. I been trying on my own and I can't commit.
  • isrichardson0
    isrichardson0 Posts: 4 Member
    I know what you mean commitment and consistency is so hard. The good thing is you haven’t given up, because you know you are capable of achieving your goals! We got this and I wish I only had one pound to lose ...I trying to drop at least 70-80lbs😂
  • Tawandag7093
    Tawandag7093 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for motivation as well .
  • letikia2300
    letikia2300 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello,
    Looking for a support group to be encouraging and inspiring. My journey is by far not new but yet here I am.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,566 Member
    I'm a member of an MFP group that is wonderfully supportive. It's a monthly team weight loss challenge (the goal being for all of us to win!). Interested? You'd be welcome to sign up today and start being part of the conversation. You'd be assigned to a team and could start being part of the conversation now, and your weigh-ins would start counting for the team in June. There are optional daily check-ins -- very helpful when you use them, as you check in on how you are doing on your plan for yourself as regards food, water, exercise, plus any other health goals you had for the day. Weigh-in is weekly on whatever day you choose. People on the teams share challenges, victories, ideas and more. Jump in, if it's appealing!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10743634/june-2019-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-support-group-registration-page