Frustrated. So hungry. Please help

Options
2»

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    ekta827 wrote: »
    Hey everyone thanks for all your answers. I am 5’6 and a 180 pounds, I’d like to be atleast 155 pounds. I average only 500 steps a day, so even though my MFP is set to losing a pound a week and sedentary, I’m not sure how many steps sedentary is.

You're the same height and weight as my wife. She works as a carhop. One day her fitbit indicated her pace as 2112 steps per mile and about 1000 steps in an hour. Did you omit a "0" in your steps per day?
  • liz0269
    liz0269 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I know that I used to wake up starving in the middle of the night. I shifted my macros to more protein and that helped. It also helped my overall hunger.
    I also found that higher carbs eliminated my insomnia altogether.
    I actually eat high carb low fat and it has done really good things for my overall health.
    Also track your fiber. Whole foods have much better satiety.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    I'm still mulling over the 500 steps per day thing. I've had days where I've sat in the same spot all day and only gotten up for the bathroom or food and have over 2000 steps. If you are going out for walks then you have done way more than 500.

Hell, I've just done 60 steps from the bedroom to the living room (next door) back to the bedroom.