Macros

Options
Hey F3 ers

So when you are tracking your macros focus more on the combinations rather than the actual total amount of calories. Point to focus on is are you satiated after your meal...are you becoming hungry about 3 hours later... is your head clear and energy high after each meal..do you feel rested when you wake up🤔 There is no way to gauge the exact total amount of calories you need....it’s only a guideline....

Replies

• WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Um, okay?
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Or not. Macros are a guideline just as much as calories are. I'm losing weight, so the calories are absolutely important to me. I only pay attention to macros for satiety and I don't always feel the need to do that. Whether or not I feel rested and my head is clear in the morning is much more about how much sleep I got last night, how many times I had to get out bed thanks my toddler, and how bad my allergies are. The other problem with your post is that many of the database entries on this site are incomplete or inaccurate since they are user entered. I have had times when I hit my calorie limit but ALL of my macros were still under, or when I was under my calorie limit but over on ALL of my macros.