LOOSE!

Options
cc11395
cc11395 Posts: 121 Member
Ugh!! Am I the only one going crazy when the word "LOOSE" is used in place of the word "LOSE?" It appears this is an epidemic lately!!

Replies

• slh0307
    slh0307 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    We must let loose our joy when we lose our fat! Ha Ha! You are not the only one. My brain just autocorrects it now and moves on.
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Yep, it can be quite bothersome that somewhere along the line our spelling and word use has become very loose where lose and loose are concerned....
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Oh, me, me, me, ME! I hate it! But then I'm a grammar Nazi.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Ugh!! Am I the only one going crazy when the word "LOOSE" is used in place of the word "LOSE?" It appears this is an epidemic lately!!

I've seen it mentioned once or twice. You're not alone. :flowerforyou:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This thread will fix everything. Thank you. I will get started on making your trophy. :flowerforyou:
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    There are so many threads that have been created to tell us how bothered people are by the misuse of the two terms. Dead horse, truly beaten.

Did you know what they meant? Yeah you did.

Am I annoyed by people who can't do a simple search to see if the topics been covered? Certainly.

I don't start threads to expound on it though.
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I forget to care
  • MisterDerpington
    MisterDerpington Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    There are so many threads that have been created to tell us how bothered people are by the misuse of the two terms. Dead horse, truly beaten.

Am I annoyed by people who can't do a simple search to see if the topics been covered? Certainly.

Everything has been done before. Nobody is original.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Lately? You must be new here... :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • debbash68
    Options

Everything?
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

And then sometimes I forget to forget. :ohwell:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    noob
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    h788FA8A0
  • debbash68
    Options

And then sometimes I forget to forget. :ohwell:
    You win! Lol
  • MisterDerpington
    Options

Everything?

EVERYTHING! Think you're cool for defying the law of gravity on a pogo stick? Been done before. How about fighting a trash can? Dr. Who has been doing that for decades now.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    It doesn't really bother me as long as I know what they are talking about :)
  • debbash68
    Options

Everything?

EVERYTHING! Think you're cool for defying the law of gravity on a pogo stick? Been done before. How about fighting a trash can? Dr. Who has been doing that for decades now.
    No one else knows what I'm going to say next! Not even me
  • MisterDerpington
    Options

Everything?

potato bra
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    h788FA8A0

Then you don't have to be good with spelling. :)
  • debbash68
    Options

Everything?

potato bra
    Nope