Tight Pants, Take a Chance!

ilovekiwis
ilovekiwis Posts: 17 Member
Shout out to those of you who caught the TV reference ; )

In all seriousness, I'm making some serious lifestyle changes and looking to connect with others on a healthy habit building / weight loss journey.

Me:
5' 3", 26 years old, 226lbs
(my goal size is 130 - 150)
Daily calorie intake is about 1300

Busy college student and assistant teacher. I try to walk, do yoga, and meditate daily or nearish. Omnivore on a budget. My biggest challenge is emotional eating, especially after a long day. Also, I have moderate fibromyalgia which sometimes makes losing weight harder- but the positive is my symptoms improve with less extra poundage.

Who's with me? :-)

Replies

• eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    i hear ya! i can do well all day and then eat super unhealthy at night grrr
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,572 Member
    I'm a member of an MFP group that is wonderfully supportive. It's a monthly team weight loss challenge (the goal being for all of us to win!), and you'd be welcome to sign up and start being part of the conversation. You'd be assigned to a team and could start being part of the conversation now, and your weigh-ins would start counting for the team in June. There are optional daily check-ins -- very helpful when you use them, as you check in on how you are doing on your plan for yourself as regards food, water, exercise, plus any other health goals you had for the day. Weigh-in is weekly on whatever day you choose. People on the teams share challenges, victories, ideas and more. Jump in, if it's appealing!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10743634/june-2019-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-support-group-registration-page