Yeah this was supposed to be my year. Then the break up happened.....

Options
So you know how at the beginning of each year we say “This is going to be my year”. Yeah I said that. Then I went through a bad break up with my ex fiancé. Had a rebound romance with another girl and was literally flying all over the world to see her. I’m still not sure what happening there 🤔 Us lesbians are a mess honestly. But I really have been off my game since late January. Which is why I have been MIA here. My workouts have been sporadic and my diet has not been on point whatsoever. I was actually scared to death to get on the scale this morning. I was shocked to see my weight is as low as it has been in a really long time. I’m normally around 145-147. But I’m actually 140 today. So it actually made me feel reinspired and like I have a chance to get back on the wagon before I start putting on weight and losing all the muscle I worked so hard for. So I’m dedicating my life back to myself & my fitness journey. I’m always open to add new friends who are on the same journey. So feel free to add me 😊

Replies

• Marg672
    Marg672 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Take charge!🦁
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Marg672 wrote: »
    Take charge!🦁

Yes ma’am!
  • 150poundsofme
    150poundsofme Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Would love to be 140! You sound like you are now on a good inspiring path. Hugs
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Take care and try not to be hard on yourself. Life happens. It sounds like you’re happily surprised that your weight didn’t increase. You’ll get back into the swing of things!