Introduce myself :)

Options
Hi everyone. I am a newbie here and looking for like minded people who are looking to better themselves, for many many health reason and of course maybe a little vanity too! I have 3 stone to lose but I am prone to falling off the wagon, then crawling back on by my fingernails. Hope you’re all well and enjoying life xx

Replies

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

There are plenty of great people to meet in the MFP community. I'm a member of an MFP group that is wonderfully supportive. It's a monthly team challenge, and you'd be welcome to sign up and start being part of the conversation. You'd be assigned to a team and could start being part of the conversation now, and your weigh-ins would start counting for the team in June. There are optional daily check-ins -- very helpful when you use them, as you check in on how you are doing on your plan for yourself as regards food, water, exercise, plus any other health goals you had for the day. Weigh-in is weekly on whatever day you choose. People on the teams share challenges, victories, ideas and more. Check it out, and give it a try if you think it might support you in meeting those goals!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10743634/june-2019-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-support-group-registration-page