Back for millionth time

Well I'm back at this again. I keep doing this and stopping and deleting accounts after accounts. I need to get serious about this. I need true friends that will support and not be negative or rude if my diary isn't the best one day . I have high blood pressure starting and pcos so drs order was to track sodium and carbs . I have got myself out of prediabetic to normal with that. I have deleted with rude people here and get frustrated and stop. Please help me stay motivated

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,905 Member
    I stopped using the Friend feature on this site years ago - but not because it made me want to quit. I've been on here since 2007 and no one has made me quit yet. :lol: Let them try!!

There are plenty of informative threads here and as long as you can be open, honest, and willing to learn, this site/forum is one of the tamest, nicest forums on the internet. It's well-moderated and safe.

Maybe don't look at people as antagonistic, but just trying to help.

Welcome back. :flowerforyou:
  • SEXYFABULOUSCHRISSY
    SEXYFABULOUSCHRISSY Posts: 7 Member
    Thanks
  • CLilySam
    CLilySam Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Chrissy, I’m in the same boat... it didn’t used to be so difficult in the past, but I find the older I get the harder it is for me to get back on track. Trying to get to it today. One day at a time, right? I’m going for it. What’s your plan for today? I’ll start with you.
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,304 Member
    I joined in 2014 just as a way to track food for insurance discount at work. Didn't investigate the community part of site so never learned about net calories, etc. Never occurred to me to delete account. I would log food for a month or two, stop then come back. I am learning a lot from the forum. There may be a few people who come across a bit rough at times, but you really can't always tell what people mean just from the words they type. I take the information that makes sense to me and leave the rest of it. I may read the same thing I ignore now and six months from now it strikes me entirely different (so it isn't always what they say, but how I hear).

Be on here and take what you find motivating and supportive. This approach does work.
  • SEXYFABULOUSCHRISSY
    Thanks
  • SEXYFABULOUSCHRISSY
    My plan for today is read and workout for 30 mins lol
  • CLilySam
    CLilySam Posts: 2 Member
    Awesome! I’m studying for my paramedic exam so I’ll definitely do the 30 mins of reading w/you. I was thinking PiYo or T25 for the 30 min workout. It’s rainy and chilly out so it’s my excuse to stay in today 🙃. I guess I need a little help kicking the lazy lol
  • SEXYFABULOUSCHRISSY
    Lol well turn on music and dance like no one is around lol I say 30 min of reading for every 30 minutes of exercise I do if not a book will have my *kitten* all day lol . I even set a timer.