Housewife

Options
saofei
saofei Posts: 8 Member
I'm a housewife I used to lose 30 kg because of this app .. I gained it back in 5 years time. I want to lose it back and look better and healthier for myself and also wanna make my husband and family proud when they walk with me. . I hope I can have some good friends here that don't judge me because I'm on 1200 cal. I can't exercise a lot because I have asthma. I would have to grab my meds when I run or walk for 20 min.. even when i was skinny and a child. So I'm trying to do squats and sit ups a little by little.. I hope there are nice ppl here . ^^

Replies

• shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Good luck! :)
  • liaoverbrook
    liaoverbrook Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    best of luck, I am also aiming to eat 1200 a day, possibly a little less!
    slow and steady is often the best approach at the start, we will get there :)

I am sure your family are very proud of you already!!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options

Just be careful with that "possibly a little less!". The site won't let you go below 1200 because you won't be able to get in all your nutrients. That means "possibly"- hair loss, brittle nails, no energy, .....the list goes on. We've had people that didn't know posting with problems, and once they start it's hard to remedy. Also, these problems sometimes take awhile to show up. So, don't eat below 1200 and if exercising, eat back at least half of your exercise calories. He wins who eats the most and still loses weight. Good luck.
  • liaoverbrook
    liaoverbrook Posts: 108 Member
    Options

Just be careful with that "possibly a little less!". The site won't let you go below 1200 because you won't be able to get in all your nutrients. That means "possibly"- hair loss, brittle nails, no energy, .....the list goes on. We've had people that didn't know posting with problems, and once they start it's hard to remedy. Also, these problems sometimes take awhile to show up. So, don't eat below 1200 and if exercising, eat back at least half of your exercise calories. He wins who eats the most and still loses weight. Good luck.

Oh definetly! I used to be anorexic and do not want any of what that used to bring! My hair is starting to finally not fall out in clumps in a bit of wind :) I just meant I'm aiming between 1100-1200.

Thanks so much for your concern and advice :)
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options

Oh definetly! I used to be anorexic and do not want any of what that used to bring! My hair is starting to finally not fall out in clumps in a bit of wind :) I just meant I'm aiming between 1100-1200.

Thanks so much for your concern and advice :)

NO--you need to aim for 1200 or more. Please be careful.
  • saofei
    saofei Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. I hope I can lose it fast since I'm going to a vacation in august....
  • AimeeLGosse
    AimeeLGosse Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I eat around the same daily calories. I am a diabetic, and everything I eat is thought out and planned to be a balanced daily menu. I don't take medication, so depend on purposeful eating and exercises! Please add me as a friend if you wish! I'm looking to lose 30-40 pounds 🙂
  • AimeeLGosse
    AimeeLGosse Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh- and I'm also a stay at home mom of six children!