You are AWESOME!!

Options
When My Monster Man got home from school he ate snack & then we went out to the Park to hit a trail at the park on Madison Road......So this "walk" was a Dance fest, jog game of Red light/ Green light game on a 1.5 mile paved trail.....I turned on music on my cell phone and let it play out loud.... Monster Man & I jogged my choice, he then would say STOP or RED LIGHT & we would stop in place laugh real hard then he chose the next thing to do which was always silly dance......I then would say RED LIGHT & we would stop and depending on how he was doing it was back to walking or jog..... He then also tried to get my big old bootie to do a push up...HAHA!! That didn't happen but I did 5 squats too!! LOL!! Love My Monster Man! Who needs someone else to watch your kid when they can join in on the fun....besides I got him distracted enough to talk about his first day of school!!! YAY!!

At the end of your journey as he ran off to play on the play ground I looked down to see this on the trail....I almost cried..... Thank you child who helped me feel awesome today...who gave me confidence & support at the end of my first 1.5 miles!!!

x2lbbp.jpg