Hello Everyone!

Options
L0V3G00D
L0V3G00D Posts: 10 Member
My name is Marie and I've been on Myfitnesspal on and off for the past few years. I've recently relocated and want to start my fitness journey again and hopefully this time stick with it. My journey is not so much about losing weight but about feeling healthy and confident. I'm trying to be more active, eat healthier and overall just tone up and lose some inches. I was hoping to meet some nice people here with similar goals to help motivate me. I'm willing to do the same. After all, that's what friends are for!

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    L0V3G00D wrote: »
    My name is Marie and I've been on Myfitnesspal on and off for the past few years. I've recently relocated and want to start my fitness journey again and hopefully this time stick with it. My journey is not so much about losing weight but about feeling healthy and confident. I'm trying to be more active, eat healthier and overall just tone up and lose some inches. I was hoping to meet some nice people here with similar goals to help motivate me. I'm willing to do the same. After all, that's what friends are for!

Love it! Welcome to MFP
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    All the best