Advice needed ^^

Options
rem1231
rem1231 Posts: 2 Member
Well i'm at the pretty awkward point, i went to the very small gym for 2 years that had only bodybuilding program (no cardio), i went from 190cm/63kg to 95kg (maybe more at some point), but i had no time to go jogging at my rest days so i gained a lot of body fat (around 25%), i go to the normal gym now and i'm having a hard time figuring what i wanna do. I started continuing bulking with some cardio, but wasn't very happy with how it was going, now i'm basically full on cutting, lots of cardio with a 1 hour+ strength training 4-5 times a week. Been doing this for only 3 days or so, i count my calories, don't eat anything sugary etc. My strength training consists of doing 2 body parts, about 4 exercises each (4 sets), i only have more for legs (6). I also have a rest time of 90 sec, mostly because i'm scared of losing this little muscle mass i have gained, but i heard that a smaller break <60 is better for losing weight (fat). Now, i love bulking, and tried to do it but failed pretty bad, and i'm scared to try it again cause of body fat. I don't find cutting bad, i can set my goal to get my abs. I would just like to hear an opinion from more experienced people, is it worth to try and bulk again cause i like it more or to play it safe and cut? I hope i posted this at right right discussion page, also if anyone have any questions to ask me about my training or meal plan i'll happily answer. 18 years old 190cm/89.9kg 20% body fat atm.