Can't complete daily diary

I'm trying from the app but it just says, go online or contact tech support. Anyone else had problems completing their diaries?

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,478 Member
    I just completed mine from the app and it worked fine.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,553 Member
    Sounds like your phone does not think you're online... check your wi-fi and mobile data settings....?
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,675 Member
    Are you trying to close out your day with less than 1200 calories eaten? MFP won't allow you to do that.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Mine does this all the time, the only thing that ever fixes it is a re-install, that said you don't need to complete it all that does is post that you've logged for the day (your friends can access your diary if you have it open to them without this link) and it doesn't impact your streak, you just need to have logged in for the day.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Are you trying to close out your day with less than 1200 calories eaten? MFP won't allow you to do that.

That wouldn't give her a message about connecting online/contacting tech support though.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    It seems to be an issue right now, at least from the app anyway.
  • sharonlep
    sharonlep Posts: 50 Member
    I must be really thick because I can't access my friends open diaries unless I see the message saying they've completed their diaries. Thought it was the same for my diary.
    Spiriteagle... This might be the case because I suspect my fitbit has been over estimating my daily activities. Approx 1750 cals eaten (and I've had wine and chocolate today!) ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜… 650 exercise cals