Eating healthy sucks

Options
I've tried tracking everything I eat so I know what not to eat and I'll do good at first but then I have a party and I go off track 💔

Replies

• MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    It doesn't have to suck. I think you probably could redefine what you consider healthy and unhealthy. There are a lot of enjoyable, satisfying foods you can have while trying to count calories and lose weight.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    ditto the above. you don't have to be perfect. you can fit it a mix of foods in your calorie goal. the point is to learn habits to maintain once you are at the goal weight anyway. don't make it harder than it needs to be, once you hit nutritional goals (some fruit/veggies, enough protein) you get no bonus points for more broccoli.

i have chocolate twice a day and fit in foods i quite enjoy. sure i can't have it ALL and portions are smaller but that will be true once i am in maintenance anyway.
  • Mov3mor3
    Mov3mor3 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It depends on what you mean by "party"and how often you party. I don't want to assume anything about you, but if there is a mental reason inhibiting your weight loss it will need to be addressed first.