How many consecutive days have you logged in?

Replies

• Live2InspireHope
    Live2InspireHope Posts: 157 Member
    1900 Today :open_mouth:
  • HeidiGrrrl
    HeidiGrrrl Posts: 81 Member
    2,219 as of today.
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    926, but I am exhausted and feel like I am barely able to make the basic effort anymore. :(
    Still, I keep logging in, log weight, and try to kickstart back to logging all foods.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,582 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    How's that beard?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

little grayer than the last time I posted it, but bout the same :smiley:
  • timhoch50
    timhoch50 Posts: 11 Member
    926, but I am exhausted and feel like I am barely able to make the basic effort anymore. :(
    Still, I keep logging in, log weight, and try to kickstart back to logging all foods.

I felt that way too. I took a break, recharged my mindset and am going back at it. It can be hard and monotonous, but think of the positive and the reason for taking this path. You can do it!
  • johnnys_fitness_ch
    johnnys_fitness_ch Posts: 80 Member
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    142!! Logging is king, lol. :D
  • willboywonder
    willboywonder Posts: 131 Member
    It's 793 for me. I remember getting as many as 452 then falling off the wagon and having to start over again. Bummer. I have momentum now, and hope to keep it up.
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,070 Member
    387 - seems like a lot till I see some of those big totals! I'm happy I started this and happy I kept up with it. Maintaining my logging streak has even helped me come back from planned diet holidays. I'll want to take one more follow up diet holiday - but at the same time I'll have that desire to keep up the logging streak even if I didn't count calories the day before. Then I'll see the various messages on my feed, and want to read an MFP blog or maybe some recent discussions in the sidebar. Pretty soon I'm logging my calories, motivated to exercise more, and going strong.
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    100 today! Yay!
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    116 today for me. I messed up over vacation this summer and forgot to log in until the next day. Happy journaling everyone!
  • countess11
    countess11 Posts: 1 Member
  • TKlepac
    TKlepac Posts: 21 Member
  • srempfer555
    srempfer555 Posts: 4 Member
    Only 30, but it is a start. Does anybody know how to go back and change your weigh? I ask because I took a long break, then came back, and my numbers are not right. I"d like to see the graphs reflect accuracy.
  • uyister
    uyister Posts: 154 Member
    197 today!! I can't wait till I hit 200, then 250 etc........
  • uyister
    uyister Posts: 154 Member
    @srempfer555 On the phone app, I was able to just add in the weight and change the date (I added a weight from 6 months before and it put it in). Not sure if that is what you need though.
  • jason58761
    jason58761 Posts: 28 Member
    2140 today.
  • dolphin041568
    dolphin041568 Posts: 3 Member
    just 6.....only started 6 days ago
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    As of today:

gi4ops4cpbq7.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!