Nervous - but hello

2»

Replies

• Mady1911
    Mady1911 Posts: 90 Member
    Mady1911 - The success stories are great. I read some of them this morning in a better frame of mind, and I feel like I can do something :)
    Violavia...remember, weight loss shouldn't be a diet but a lifestyle change. Whenever u feel down get yourself naked in front of the mirror and tell yourself:' I can do this, It's for a healthy me, a better me and I'll rock them clothes and be proud of myself!'
    Also it's very important to allow yourself cheats once in a while, but get back on track. We are all humans!
    You will thank yourself for making this decision now! Let's get thin and healthy!
  • Surreal2You
    Surreal2You Posts: 16 Member
    Welcome back to myfitnesspal! People here are nice and accepting so don't feel ashamed. Hopefully you will not delete your account again, and continue to strive to get into a better fitness physique. Although losing weight is not easy it is worth it! Feel free to talk anyone here, regardless if its through here or private messages. I hope that you soon reach your goals!
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Hello violavia. I think that it is a good idea that you have started to use MFP again because it is so easy to track your progress and the people here are very supportive which helps us to remain motivated. I know what it's like to not like the way that you look as I've been overweight most of my life, however this time I really feel like things are changing for me. I have been going strong for almost 5 weeks and my mindset about food has changed completed which I believe is due to Paul Mckenna's I can make you slim Book, CD and DVD combination.

It is unfortunate that you find it harder to exercise, however I hope that you're able to turn your life around this time like I believe that I have done (It's still early days), however I do feel the most motivated that I have ever felt in years. I wish you the best of luck :)

I've also had depression and I still have some bad days, however I feel a lot better than I used to :)

Feel free to add me if you wish :)