Wanting to go full Keto, tell me whatever you know about it.

Hey guys! I’ve been dieting for about 5 months now. I’ve completely cut out sodas, I only drink water. I’ve started eating my sandwiches without buns, I rarely eat bread and I count my calories and stuff using this app. I feel like while yes, my diet is working, I want to try something different. I’ve heard a lot of good things but also bad things about the Keto diet. My main concerns are that I heard if you stop the diet, you end up gaining all your weight back plus more... Is this something that you have to be committed to for life? Just looking for some Keto info, recipes, pro’s and con’s, do’s and don’ts and tips. Thanks you guys!

Replies

• Krisydee
    Krisydee Posts: 100 Member
    Go read my thread on the second page of this section called "For people who know nothing about Keto". I promise you won't ne disappointed.
  • ashleybutlerok
    ashleybutlerok Posts: 2 Member
    Krisydee wrote: »
    Go read my thread on the second page of this section called "For people who know nothing about Keto". I promise you won't ne disappointed.

Going to look right now! Thank you so much!
  • Krisydee
    Krisydee Posts: 100 Member
    Krisydee wrote: »

Going to look right now! Thank you so much!

Let me know how you like it :)
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Hey guys! I’ve been dieting for about 5 months now. I’ve completely cut out sodas, I only drink water. I’ve started eating my sandwiches without buns, I rarely eat bread and I count my calories and stuff using this app. I feel like while yes, my diet is working, I want to try something different. I’ve heard a lot of good things but also bad things about the Keto diet. My main concerns are that I heard if you stop the diet, you end up gaining all your weight back plus more... Is this something that you have to be committed to for life? Just looking for some Keto info, recipes, pro’s and con’s, do’s and don’ts and tips. Thanks you guys!

Well thing is if you stop any diets, you gain the weight back.
    you have to give your self adjusting period.
    Once you are done dieting, add the calories back 100 calories at a week.
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Op - Check out this website -|
    https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto