UK member roll call... who's looking for friends?

Replies

• ClaireDenise30
    ClaireDenise30 Posts: 26 Member
    Hiya ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m in the uk and looking for friends in the same time zone lol
  • LovenOutdoors1
    LovenOutdoors1 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm from London and back after a long break
  • pcfteixeira
    pcfteixeira Posts: 19 Member
    Hi everyone. I took this month of December to start on my journey of fitness and healthy living. I am in London and I am super excited with the coming year, also looking for support and encouragement along the way. Feel free to add, Happy New Year everyone
  • HighPeak66
    HighPeak66 Posts: 27 Member
    High peak here... feel free to add me xx
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    the december splurge is over! time to get serious again (i think) - add me! i'm from Birmingham, UK.
  • BrendanScrote
    BrendanScrote Posts: 61 Member
    Starting again for the 999th time

I'm from the middle of nowhere (Rural Bedfordshire in the UK) and will endeavour to support folk, go on an occasional rant about something trivia, and try to bring a smile to your faces.

I got more than a 100 to loose so I need all the support I can get.

Feel free to add me
  • mwg_123
    mwg_123 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey,

I'm in Scotland and starting (again) today.

In reality I have at least 7st to lose but focussing on 2.5st off to begin with, as that will take me down to the lowest I've been in years.
  • jannerbirdy2
    jannerbirdy2 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi feel free to add me. Lost a stone before Christmas on my own but now hoping that MFP will help me to lose some more ๐Ÿ˜€
  • bjohnson0981
    bjohnson0981 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi feel free to add me. Iโ€™m looking to lose a stone or 2 given the amount I binged over Christmas.
  • RedFrogGo
    RedFrogGo Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, feel free to add, I have at least 7.5 stones to lose.
  • KingBenneth
    KingBenneth Posts: 19 Member
    Hi all, Iโ€™m from the UK too and looking for some more friends to help one another - feel free to add me!
  • 1972ChrisJG
    1972ChrisJG Posts: 43 Member
    I'm from Pembrokeshire. Feel free to add
  • Hi, another UK member here ๐Ÿ˜Š please add me. I have about 3 and half stone to lose and could really use the extra support x
  • Shadowsan
    Shadowsan Posts: 365 Member
    Hey, i'm in dat Sheffield - been here and then away a while and then here again hahaha - more than welcome to come talk :smile:
  • tazzle77
    tazzle77 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi another UK member here. Im based in Bristol, have 4 stone to lose. Add me, could always do with more motivation!
  • swaino204
    swaino204 Posts: 20 Member
    UK member here. Would like some uk friends! I'm from the north east...add me!
  • Roxie8611
    Roxie8611 Posts: 39 Member
    Hi Iโ€™m based in Cardiff, lost 4 stone last year but have another 3 to go. Hoping MFP can help with that ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • kellie313
    kellie313 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi all, Iโ€™m near Brighton and yet again Iโ€™m starting my goal to lose weight. I lost lot in 2015 using MFP and now Iโ€™m back heavier than before but ready to lose it and keep it off this time. Feel free to add me as a friend, I could do with tips and recipes ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • FORCEDREP5
    FORCEDREP5 Posts: 30 Member
    Uk based here.
  • Becrose09
    Becrose09 Posts: 39 Member
    Hi Iโ€™m from U.K. please feel free to add me always looking for motivation ideas and I can do the same back ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹