MFPers with pic of animal as avatar

Options
smoofinator
smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
Does anyone else picture the actual animal speaking the words of the poster's comments?

Poster: "Make sure to use a food scale and eat back exercise calories" *licks paw*
My brain: "That chubby cat made some good points. 'Thanks for the sage words, kitty. Who's a good kitty? You're a good kitty!'"

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else picture the actual animal speaking the words of the poster's comments?

Poster: "Make sure to use a food scale and eat back exercise calories" *licks paw*
    My brain: "That chubby cat made some good points. 'Thanks for the sage words, kitty. Who's a good kitty? You're a good kitty!'"

I can’t even see most of the profile pics on my phone.

Still funny though 😁
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    People's avatars speak volumes about them! Even the pet ones :)
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

Go on
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

Go on

No way
  • ChrisCatMama
    ChrisCatMama Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    If anyone is picturing my cat Sweetpea talking...😹😹😹 Well I have taught her how to bark! She does it to my husband- I think to troll him (he hates it). 😹😹😹
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Is that not the goal? Everything I say better have a nice neigh to it!
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options

That reminds me, a nearby store had this on their reader board yesterday:

My horse is named Mayo

Mayo neighs
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    RAinWA wrote: »

That reminds me, a nearby store had this on their reader board yesterday:

My horse is named Mayo

Mayo neighs

I laughed, but I am an easy target :)
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what kind of noise an alpaca makes.

It's cute, that's why I chose it. If you see the larger version, it has a bunch of foliage stuck to it, which is kinda like me.
  • samtarlyonadiet
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

It's cute, that's why I chose it. If you see the larger version, it has a bunch of foliage stuck to it, which is kinda like me.

You sound hot
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

You ever hear your cat make that errr sound between hisses. They sound kinda like that. They are not a very talkative animal, but they sure are good at giving the stink eye
  • ythannah
    Options

You ever hear your cat make that errr sound between hisses. They sound kinda like that. They are not a very talkative animal, but they sure are good at giving the stink eye

I know the sound. Contrary to what Samtarly thinks, that doesn't seem hot :D:D:D

• samtarlyonadiet
    Options

I know the sound. Contrary to what Samtarly thinks, that doesn't seem hot :D:D:D

I feel like with that kinda hairdo, you'd have a sultry smokey voice
  • ythannah
    Options

I actually do, but only on the phone. I can't stand people who talk loudly on the phone so I've always dropped my voice a little. I've been told my voicemail greeting sounds sexy.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    So, then, what do I sound like?

ETA: ...hairball hack in progress...
  • samtarlyonadiet
    Options

I actually do, but only on the phone. I can't stand people who talk loudly on the phone so I've always dropped my voice a little. I've been told my voicemail greeting sounds sexy.

I will give you a call tomorrow to test this theory
  • ythannah
    Options

I will give you a call tomorrow to test this theory

:+1: