My fitness stories (not just a single story)

Options
Just when you feel like quitting,remember why did you start it... Those hours of workouts, strict diet that you have been maintaining. Just think that it will all be in vain.

I would give you my example. I was an obessed from very childhood. Then one of my friends (who was dark as hell-not being racist) challenged that you cant lose weight but i can get fair anytime (I knew he cant get fair but i can get slim but had to prove it). Thats all... I took it as my motivation. Whenever i felt like giving up, I just remembered those creepy laughing faces. The fire was lit and then i lost 8 kgs in 8 weeks and transformed into a completely different guy and people begin to give my example of transformation....

Then life took another turn... It was my boards and so I decided that i will give up this fitness stuff to avoid (if happens by chance) any injuries... But then, I gained 25 kgs in a year. People again began to tease me...

Now I know the consequences if i gave up my workouts (because gaining 25 kgs a year is too much)... These peer habits must keep you motivated....