Inquiring minds want to know...

Options
Ginamarie_39
Ginamarie_39 Posts: 13 Member
Any success stories to share, tips, easy healthy meals to make. I would love to hear. Feel free to share! Add me as a friend if you'd like. Hope to hear from some of you!:)

Replies

• Denise7961
    Denise7961 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Ginamarie I'm just starting to use this app once again. I need inspiration! X
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,202 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this thing were I've tried to eat the same thing at the same time for a couple of weeks, just to really dial in my total daily calories, and have a healthy routine. So far, I 'm pretty stable, and consistent, Now I'm going to begin tweaking things a little so I stay consistent, stay under my daily goal, and don't get too bored with the food I'm eating.
  • SteroidalLolita
    SteroidalLolita Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this thing were I've tried to eat the same thing at the same time for a couple of weeks, just to really dial in my total daily calories, and have a healthy routine. So far, I 'm pretty stable, and consistent, Now I'm going to begin tweaking things a little so I stay consistent, stay under my daily goal, and don't get too bored with the food I'm eating.

I did the exact same thing when I started. It was effective but at the end got very tiresome. Tuna and I have not spoken since.
  • jabari18
    jabari18 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    For me meal prep Sundays makes my week easy. Also for me doing an exercise that doesn’t feel like exercise makes it easier to stick to (I’ve been training different martial arts for the last ten months)
  • KMD1214
    KMD1214 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

I just had Joyful Healthy Eats (website) Grilled Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps for lunch—- delicious!! Left out the avocado and added broccoli slaw that I had in the fridge. YUM.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!