Looking to find more friends for motivation! (MFP, Fitbit)

Options
Hey everyone! Some of the biggest pieces of the motivation puzzle for me are making friends and encouraging each other with healthy eating, activity, and inspirational words! I've got a few friends here on MFP, but would love to find more to add to my Newsfeed :) I'm also on Fitbit - I just got mine last weekend and have that New Toy Energy - my profile is at: https://www.fitbit.com/user/7JPFYG if you'd like to be friends on Fitbit as well! :) Feel free to send over a friend request if you like reading and writing daily posts about delicious food, exercise programs, and just straight up motivational ideas!! :)

Let's get that motivation train going, y'all!

Christine
SW: 208
CW: 201
GW: 160

Replies

• darlingnoire
    darlingnoire Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I too am looking for new friends to fill my feed and cheer each other on. Please feel free to add me.

SW: 214
    CW: 187
    GW: 145
  • ktmil85
    ktmil85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I would also like friends. I’m quite the emotional eater so all motivation needed to stop that.
    SW:209
    CW:206
    GW:149
  • InsanityFan1
    InsanityFan1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, always looking for motivation here too.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,555 Member
    Options
    I don't have a Fitbit yet, but am willing to be friends so we can cheer each other on!
  • keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm on FitBit and would love more motivation

SW:312
    CW: 306
    GW: 200

http://www.fitbit.com/user/2FF2RX

• sherrsuntha
    sherrsuntha Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for motivation friends. Please add me if you would like.
    My boyfriend is also looking to have some motivation friends as well so feel free to add him too. His username is Ianasman.
  • bigdipperdave
    bigdipperdave Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    We all need reinforcement and motivation. Hard to stay the course and stay confident. Make sure you know every time you "fall off the wagon" its not a failure, just a chance to re-set and get back into it. Day in and day out, and slow and steady win the race.

Dave
    SW 225
    CD 212
    GW 185
  • Colvinz13
    Colvinz13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! Always looking for friends to help motivate me!