Looking for non judgmental support

Hi there I'm 32 years old and currently weigh 217. I would like to loose roungly 50 pounds. I just want to be comfortable with myself and feel pretty again. And maybe not feel like I'm dying when I work out. I stress eat and I like sweets which is a problem. Any one want to support me?

Replies

• 1991court
    1991court Posts: 230 Member
    I am pretty sure that this is something that I would write. Always around to offer support. Im 27, started at 224 (dr scale) month later I am at (208.6). I have a terrible sweet tooth. So in totally understand! Full disclosure my weightloss has been medically assisted, trying to remove weight effectively and quicker then normal to try and prevent me needing back surgery.
  • cmsavells
    cmsavells Posts: 257 Member
    I could use support and motivation too. There is a group for women over 200. Look for us.
  • Banana200211
    Banana200211 Posts: 11 Member
    Thank you I will
  • 1991court
    1991court Posts: 230 Member
    I did too!!
  • bigdipperdave
    bigdipperdave Posts: 16 Member
    Congratulations on starting! Hang in there and be consistent and it will (very slowly) start getting better. If you fall of the wagon, just say "I screwed up today" and get back on track again. You can do it. With exercise it is so important to just do something, even if its walking, stretching etc. 217 is not a terrible place to start (you are in a much better position than many, many others that have done it) and I'm sure you are far more attractive than you think you are right now. I know 50 lbs sounds almost insurmountable but its a process, one step at a time and one pound at a time.
  • mstarks01
    mstarks01 Posts: 109 Member
    You're in the right place. Welcome!

Oh, and for what it's worth, I think you're already pretty. But I know what you mean.
  • MrsTitus2
    MrsTitus2 Posts: 61 Member
    Add me if you'd like. I am a 33 yr old christian mom n wife. Started at 220 now down to 175. It's been 5 years but I'm so fed up.
  • Emmalovestorun
    Emmalovestorun Posts: 168 Member
    Add me if you like
  • sean_trini
    sean_trini Posts: 20 Member
    Add me, we can support each other
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    feel free to add me! i am starting around the same weight as you and am looking for motivation and accountability partners.
  • hannahfrey
    hannahfrey Posts: 28 Member
    Love to be your friend and support you!! 🙌🏻 Best of luck! Feel free to add me 😌
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Consider yourself supported. <3
  • tiffany_badillo
    tiffany_badillo Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! I sent you a request!
  • Roodlokje
    Roodlokje Posts: 25 Member
    Added you! :smiley: