112 pounds gone! 13 to go....

Options
13»

Replies

• tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Oh, I hope you're right!! I've been plateaued for a little while now. Grr! Slow and steady, I keep telling myself!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! You look fantastic!

Did losing the weight help with your playing the violin? Does it feel more comfortable and did you have to adjust your playing at all?
  • PlayboyMickey81
    Options
    Wow first of all congratulations :) you are a motivation. Now I'm even more motivated to sticking to my healthy lifestyle instead of going on a yo-yo diet that never seemed to work or cheating by using diet supplements.
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • tidesong
    Options
    Brilliant! You look fantastic!

Did losing the weight help with your playing the violin? Does it feel more comfortable and did you have to adjust your playing at all?

Thank you! It actually helped the violin playing in that when I'm seated, it's easier to play on the E-string because my stomach's not in the way causing trouble! I can't tell if you if I've had to adjust my playing or not because I started with a new teacher a while back, and she's completely re-doing my bow grip, so everything's always being adjusted.
  • tidesong
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Keep up the great work :)

Thank you! I wish I could recognize the transformation. But as a friend once told me: It took my whole life to get to be overweight. It will take time to see my new body for what it is: not fat anymore!
  • AnnaMarieDinVa
    AnnaMarieDinVa Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Way to get healthy!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!