Stuck

Options
I've been stuck at 210 for about a week and a half and it is driving me crazy. I know a week and a half isn't long, but I keep fluctuating. I eat at a good deficit, but I think I've had too much salt this week. Stepped on the scale and I'm at 215 even though I'm down half an inch.

Don't mind me, just here to rant.

Replies

• resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I think our bodies adapt to changes, in diet, too and progress seems to stall.
    I believe we have to shock our bodies sometimes...not literally! Just changes to routines, movement if not outright exercise. Its good for the brains too.
    In the meantime please do just rant away. Can't beat a good rant.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you're still losing by your measurements. I was stalled for a month and was incredibly frustrated! I kept at it and the scale is moving in the right direction now. Know that there are a lot of reasons the scale isn't moving. Hang in there and keep up the good work!
  • mitch22098
    mitch22098 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just got stuck, but it has only been 4 days now. I feel like my clothes still fit better so maybe you (and I) are gaining lean muscle mass.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Meh. Don't even imagine "stuck" until 6 weeks of no actual weight change with an actual accumulated large calorie deficit.
  • rdkdm7
    rdkdm7 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    When I lost 20pds, I would plateau here and there for a couple weeks, then I would get on the scale and be suprised that I had lost all of a sudden. It took me two and a half months andto lose 20pds and I had weeks where I would get fustrated. Your correct, if you ate alot of salt you could just be retaining water.