Need help w/ motivation and staying on track

Options
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve hopped on and off of MFP. I’ll get into a good streak and as soon as I’m hit with some sort of negativity, I give up. I need motivation and friends to help keep each other on track. I’m also in need to tips and tricks that may help others with kicking the midday slump that often is the killer to any and all motivation I was packing in the morning.

If anyone is in search of the same as I mentioned above, feel free to friend me!

Replies

• kelliclark805
    kelliclark805 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi and I have been on & off here many time. 2 months ago I just said enough is enough. I put my sneakers on & just started walking short distances & have increased them to I’m at 20 mins a day walking my neighborhood. Some days I go twice because it’s so nice to be outside. I found my motivation by doing it for me. Not my husband or kids. Just me. I like the way I feel after I walk. Hoping to add in some free weights & the tackle food. Find something that makes you happy & your motivation will carry you. When I feel a slump I talk to my friends who boost me back up & tell me how good I’m doing. I hope this helps. Add me a friend if you like :)
  • losinginnursingschool
    losinginnursingschool Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. I’ve been off and on mfp for like 10 years now. I want this to be the final time!