Reducing body fat whilst gaining lean muscle

Options
Hi, my body fat percentage is already quite low, but I was just wondering what the best way is that I could reduce it further so that my abs are more visible whilst also building lean muscle mass.

Replies

• jmackkk
    jmackkk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Whats your BFP? How long have you been working out? What types of work outs? Whats your diet like? The leaner you are the harder it is to cutt and gain mass at the same time. Its “possible” but could be very difficult if your already pretty lean.
  • jbeatty_48
    jbeatty_48 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm around 14%, so my abs are visible but it depends on the lighting really. I've been working out for about 2 years, although I was out injured for a lot of that so it hasn't been very consistent, but they've been mostly been regular body building routines mixed with some cardio. My diet could be improved upon, I generally eat healthily but my calorie intake is quite often too low. Yeah it's been really difficult to lose anymore fat, it was going really fast but I've not seen any progress for months now, do yo have any suggestions as to what I could do? Thanks.
  • jbeatty_48
    jbeatty_48 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks, yeah i'll definitely start to work on my diet more, I could probably increase my protein intake more so I will do that. HIIT training sounds good, so I'll also give that a go, should I also continue to lift weights alongside it? Because I am still a bit too skinny to be honest.